Carmen and Chris Demske have been owners and operators of Sports Kick for over 20 years.
Whether your goal is a fitness competition or living a healthier lifestyle Sports Kick has helped many people to reach those goals throughout their business journey.
Carmen and Chris not only teach how to diet healthy and exercise but they live it everyday. By leading by example it is easier for clients to work hard on their goals. When seeing is believing that is proof that hard work and commitment can move you into a positive direction. Their approach is to make fitness and diet a way of life instead of something to dread everyday.
Sports Kick is not your ordinary gym. We specialize in certain aspects of fitness that are not always found in the local gym. Our clients can find disciplines such as Kettlebells, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Mobility Training, Strength and Stretch Training, Functional Fitness and Nutritional Counseling. Carmen and Chris are always continuing their education in these aspects which help give their clients a new and exciting way to expand their fitness in order to be more productive in their everyday life.
Thai Boxing Coach
Certified with the National Gym Association, Physical Mind Pilates Certified, Metabolic Testing Certified.
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- ISSA Certified Sports Nutritionist
- Russian Kettlebell Certified – RKC with Dragon Door and StrongFirst
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified – HKC with Dragon Door
- WMTA Certified – Thai Boxing
- Pilates Certified
- Juice Plus Sales Coordinator and Distributor
- National Level Figure Athlete, Thai Boxer, CrossFit Girl, Runner and a Multi-Sport Athlete in Triathlon and Obstacle Course